Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 22:20:31 EDT
Hi again,
Sorry for the second post, but I forgot something.  Our vet said the test
was ok for her to do, BUT she *will not* do the surgery to remove the
tumors on the pancreas.  She said it she would be too afraid to do it
herself.  She did say though, that if we decided to do the surgery that
she would help us find someone that can and will.  (please keep in mind,
that we are only just getting started and havent made any decisions on
treatment yet, though we are going to try to get him on the pred)

-Sarah