Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:25:42 -0400
I have been recieving all kinds of spam mail again from a person called
Danielle Wexler who claims to have written a book on ferret care.  I
have seen this same book offered by a few others also claming that it
was written by them.

This e-book sells for around $50.00 and is nothing but an e-mail scam
the information in the book is about 99% misinformation.

I have done the research on the website:
http://www.amazingferretsecrets.com/
and it all leads back to a company that registers website names,builds a
site to download e books and sells them to the higest bidder.  They have
all kinds of animal sites and prey on ownners with these type of e-books.
There was a rash of spam on the yahoo ferret sites a few months back all
with different yahoo ids that led to the amazing ferret secert sites.  I
contacted the site ownners and they thought that they were doing nothing
wrong.

The the amazing ferret secert sites are ownned by:
Registrant:
BeauCreative LLC
53284 Jewell Rd
Shelby Twp., Michigan 48315
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: AMAZINGFERRETSECRETS.COM
Created on: 28-Mar-05
Expires on: 28-Mar-07
Last Updated on: 26-Feb-06
Administrative Contact:
Beauchemin, Derek  [log in to unmask]
BeauCreative LLC
53284 Jewell Rd
Shelby Twp., Michigan 48315
United States
5865573686      Fax --
Technical Contact:
Beauchemin, Derek  [log in to unmask]
BeauCreative LLC
53284 Jewell Rd
Shelby Twp., Michigan 48315
United States
5865573686      Fax --

This is also the same address that Danielle Wexler uses.

Google search for BeauCreative LLC
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BeauCreative+LLC&btnG=Google+Search

You will see some of the other sites and scams that they run.

This is how they sell the sites:
<http://www.webmaster-talk.com/websites-for-sale/
23488-1500-2000-per-month-buyback-guarantee.html>

If you recieve any mail from any of these companys just remember it is a
high priced scam.