From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:05:19 -0500
It's been a busy week at the shelter.  Mom is really missing Fox, Candi &
Patch a lot.  She was playing with Barbie & Ken the other night in the
kitchen with auntie Paige and we all know how much mommie likes to smother
us with kisses...... Well, she was kissing Ken (our blind, deaf kid) so
much when she finally put him down, he war danced so fast to get away
from her, he knocked his little head on the fridge!  Mommie ran to him
and picked him up, and you guessed it....gave him MORE kisses!  YUCK!

The Valentines Date Auction was a HUGE success!  Our shelter raised a bit
over $2,000.  Auntie Olympia sold for $400, ok, so she got sold to her
husband, uncle Karl, but it was soooooo romantic!!  The rose sale was
also a success and we sold well over 50 roses!  mommie wanted me to thank
everyone who came by and a BIG thanks to all of you who helped make this a
success.  mommie says she is so lucky to have people like you helping our
shelter.  We'll have pictures of the auction on our web site soon :-)

My love to all!!!!!
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.