From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:21:13 -0500
Does anyone have any advice???  My little Snoopy (four months old) has a new
and annoying habit.  He takes his favorite soft toys (stuffed skunk and
snakey) and stashes them in an infrequently used LITTER PAN.

I keep taking them out and telling him its a potty, not a hidey hole but he
is determined!  It ends with me taking them away from him and feeling like
the world's biggest grinch.

Has anyone ever had this happen?  I love the little guy but half the time I
think he's dain bramaged.

Thanks

Melissa
Meeko ("Scratch me mommy and I'll lick you uncontrollably!")
Percy ("I'll roll over for a raisin but only if you poke me with your
      finger.")
Snoopy ("All toys in the sandbox!  Mommy is irrelevant!")
and Merlin the dog ("Please, Please leave my feet alone?!?")