From:
Jim March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 23:57:07 -0800
See title...and note the new EMail address...work has been giving me flack
about "use of bandwidth", the twits.

Oh well.  Me and the guys are fine, and I've been real REAL busy with my own
website.  It's about a grotesque case of police/judicial system injustice,
which as far as I'm concerned *is* on-topic on the FML (not the details, of
course) because we weaselers run into more BS than almost anybody.

Anyways, to see how bad things can get, check "www.infinex.com/~jmarch", no
quotes and all lowercase, *especially* if you're in Oregon.

And to top it all off, I may have to move soon.  My neighbor is a
drug-dealer, which is bad enough, but she's been seen talking furtively and
animatedly with cops out behind store down the street.  And she knows about
the furkids.  For all you non-Americans out there, the US has a habit of
forgiving the crimes of criminals who "turn snitch".  Now, I don't think the
local cops would care much at all about ferts, certainly not enough to
reduce a drug charge, but this dealer is so whacked out on methamphetamines
she may not know that.

The situation is really starting to get annoying...