From:
Serra Cane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:18:01 -0600
hi there,

Well, it appears that my husband, myself, and our five little fuzzbutts will
be moving again.  This time to Columbia, Mo.  I'm not exactly sure when.  My
husband is taking a job with a company based out of Boston, and he will be
maintaining the computer network at the University.  So, I was wondering if
any Columbia, Mo.  people out there could give me some info on the town:
what vets to use, shelters, pet stores, legalization issues ..  etc.  I
think we should be there within three months, and will start looking for an
apartment very soon.

thanks for your help.

Serra Cane