From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:27:59 -0700
"Jackie" had sent me this note, my emal is screwed up so I couldn't retrieve
the message myself, a friend could get into my account though and forward
mail to my aol account.  Unfortunately, in the process many addresses got
dumped, so I have Jackie's message, but not her email address.  Jackie,
please send a note to me at [log in to unmask] so I can respond to you.

This is what Jackie had sent:
>Hi Trish,
>
>Had meant to contact you before now but got pretty sick.
>
>I want to send you at least $20. to help with buying the fuzzies.  I
>hope you can get the ones left there also.  Bless you!!!
>
>Please send your mailing address.
>
>Jackie

People, you may use this address ([log in to unmask]) but there's no guarantee
I'll get your mail, so PLEASE at least cc my other account
([log in to unmask]) until we get the bugs worked out.

Thanks,
Trish