Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:28:38 -0800
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. If you celebrate Christmas,
I hope Santa was good to you! I wanted to thank all the Secret Santas
who helped out Lane Area Ferret Shelter and Rescue. Man oh man! You
people outdid yourselves! Your gifts are all incredible! Once again, I
am overwhelmed by the number of treats, bedding, bottles of Ferretone,
and of course, the TOYS! If I put all the toys into the ferret room at
one time, there wouldn't be room for any ferrets!

In such a down economic year, this outpouring of kindness warms my
heart. It has been especially helpful because I don't have a paying job
anymore and money is a little tight. So, many, many thanks to the nine
people who were Santas and Secret Santas to the 19 ferrets I have on
the tree! You are all the bomdiggity, as Tonks would say!

To everyone on the FML, I love you all and may your days be merry and
bright.

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager for Lane Area Ferret Shelter and Rescue