From:
Steve Krawcke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:13:45 -0800
Loki's biopsy came back today and it is not good.  She has renal carcinoma
the vet doesn't know if we caught in time, she also doesn't know if it had
spread.  The Vet wants us to keep bringing her in every or every other month
to be palpitated to see if it had spread,and also wants us to make sure that
she urinates.  I know that carcinoma is bad but i pose another question for
the Vets out there how bad is carcinoma, is there any treatment or is there
a way we can make Loki's life better?  Loki is doing just fine right now I
made an appointment to have her stitches out on Monday.  She seams to be all
rite at the moment, she is trying to beat up on Raven and is wining.  We
still have them separated when we sleep and when we go to work,but they
still get to play together.  I will keep you updated on her condition.

Steve and Maura ( "Steve why did you spell my name wrong?")
Loki (Queen Priss "Can I kick Raven's but now")
Raven (The incredible flying ferret "How high is too high?")