From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:58:04 -0700
Hi all, At the monthly meeting of the Ferret Club of Maine (05-3-03),
among the items discussed was the recent fire and total loss of the
Fryeburg (Me) Vet Hospital.  The doctors and staff of the Fryeburg Vet
Hospital have always taken care of our personal ferrets as well as the
shelter ferrets, and are about the only place that we recommend people
to take their sick ferrets.

The Ferret Rescue of Maine along with the Ferret Club are holding a
regular fundraiser (carwash) on May 10, 2003 that would normally benefit
the ferrets at the shelter.  However, it was discussed and decided that
we would donate all proceeds to the fund to help the Fryeburg Vet
Hospital get set up in their "temporary" offices, so that they can at
least do exams and vaccinations.  If you or your friends will be in the
Scarborough Maine area on Saturday May 10, (from 11:00-whenever) please
stop in for a carwash or just to give a donation to help rebuild a great
Vet Hospital.  If you will not be in the area for a car wash, but wish to
send a donation, a fund has been set up so everyone can help.  Send your
donations to:
Fryeburg Veterniary Hospital Fundc/o Key Bank
122 Main Street
Fryeburg, Me 04037

We hope to see you at the car wash, to benefit some great people.

Jim Kennedy
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, Not-for-Profit ferret shelter.
Donate to rescued ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal

[P.S.]
Just thought I'd actually tell you where the fundraiser is going to be
on May 10th...maybe narrow it down a little.  I forgot to mention that
the car wash to benefit the Fryeburg Vet Hospital, will be at:

WHERE: Pet Quarters - Scarborough, Me
WHEN: May 10thTIME: 11:00 til whenever...

Again, all proceeds will be given to the fund to rebuild our favorite vet
hospital.  Any questions, feel free to contact me off list.