From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:57:46 -0500
I have not been a participant in the mailing list for very long but it
seems as though people are using the list as an out to flame people that
are trying to be responsible and take care of their fur kids the best
way possible.

I have to admit that sometimes I have to scroll through the illness
posting due to it upsetting me knowing that the helpless little fur balls
are going through so much, but I don't like reading the posts that people
are cutting people down for either their choices that they need to make.
There may be other circumstances that they don't feel like they should or
can divulge and they shouldn't be judged.  I just don't agree with people
using the mailing list in this manner.

Isn't the whole purpose of the mailing list for suggestions on keeping
ferts healthy and a place to go for comfort when their fur kid is ill?
they funnies that are posted may help someone that needs a smile just to
make their day.  The only thing that a flame does is make a bad situation
worse.....

the moral of this, is please think before you respond in a negative
manner to someone, you may not have the whole picture of their situation.

[DB]