Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:56:40 -0800
>From:    Molly Kolecki P>[log in to unmask]>
>there any hope to remove this smell?  I have had my ferrets for about 5
>months and they have never smelled like this.  It is really awful smelling
>and febreeze is not helping.

Have you changed their diet?  When ferrets come in to our shelter who have
been eating Marshall Ferret Food, Zupreme and many others, their poop
stinks to high heaven.  When we switch them to Superior (The Ferret Store)
or Totally Ferret, the smell goes away.  Just a thought.

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House