From:
John Bentley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:57:38 -0500
It is with great sadness that I write this letter.  Two of our three fuzzies
were killed this week when they got into the closet in their room and found
and old ironing board in which they somehow got caught up in and suffocated
to death.  This has been a numbing experience and the tears are to many to
count but we know that our two little guys are at the bridge eating all the
rasins and socks they could want, and loudly dooking in the green grass.
Out of this tragedy we have commited to start a ferret club here in the Las
Vegas Nevada area where there are none.  It's kinda funny how two little
fuzzie guys can have such an impact on ones life, you go to the pet store
pick them up and think wow, these would make some great pets.  Only later do
you learn what a joy they can bring to an other wise routine life.  So
Buster and Toby, I hope you guys are being well taken care of at the bridge
and know that we will always love you.

John and Cindy Bentley

P.S, If any one in the Las Vegas Area reads this ddrop me an E-mail if you
are interested in helping to start a ferret club.
--
John Bentley