From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:32:10 -0400
I took each of the fuzz butts outside, one at a time, and let them
have a romp free. Pester immediately got into the thickest of thorns
and brush so I could hardly follow her. But I did. Snakes right now
are not a worry where it is too cold now.

Peekaboo was shaking like a leaf, scared stiff. But loved all the new
smells and all of the outside. After a bit I brought her in. A bit
later I came in from outside and saw this motion about eye level, was
Peekaboo. She had climbed up the OUTSIDE of her six foot tall cage and
that is what I saw. Just a quick glimpse of her struggling to the top.
She was trying to get back outside and knew the door was the way to go
but I have a gate there. She was trying to compromise the gate.

Now she was on top of the cage. That was terribly uncomfortable where
all that there is up there is wire mesh, one inch by two. Am sure she
was other than happy to be up there so I rescued her. She immediately
got her claw stuck in my shirt so I had to take a ferret decorated
sweatshirt off to get her free. Just one thing after another.

So after a nail trim, cage rescue, and sweat shirt amputation she is
out there getting into some other trouble. Lets go see what surprises
she has for me! Ha!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation