From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:57:48 -0800
It's time for the Valentines Day card exchange!!!  If you are new and
don't know what this is or how it works, please read!

How it works: All you need to do is e-mail me your snail-mail address.
Your name and address will be placed on a list with 9-11 other names and
addresses.  The list will then be e-mailed to you and all of the other
names on the list.  You are to send a Valentines Day card to each name on
the list.  (-except your own name-it really isn't required that you send
one to yourself, but hey...if it makes you happy, go ahead!!) In return,
you will receive Valentines Day cards from everyone on your list!!  You
can include letters and pictures of your fuzzies-anything you want!  It's
all for fun!!

And as this has progressed into a quick and easy fundraising event, we
will again collect dollars.  This time, Ferretwise will be the recipient
of our efforts!  As before, my name will be included on the list and if
you want to include a buck or two, I will make sure it joins all the other
bucks and gets to Alicia!

At this time, I would like to take a minute to thank everyone who has
joined in the card exchanges in the past.  Your generosity and undying
desire to help shelter ferrets is genuinely heartwarming.  Thank you all!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!