Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:57:15 -0800
Hi all

Things here are returning to normal finally

A little guy named Bear Marcial came in today.  He was met by Socks, Suzy,
Bailey, Nibbles, Renny and JoJo.  As they didn't know each other I
introduced everyone all around.  They seemed to hit it off right away.
They took him under their paw and said they would keep him company until
his family arrived.  They headed off to get him a snack at da Fruit Bar.
He sampled everything and seemed to like it.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  Then they took him over to Dirt
Mountain to dig a new den for him and to make him comfortable there.  With
all of them digging it didn't take very long to get it done.  They soon
had it really great.  He said to tell hiz mommy when it is time it is
time.  He said to send lots of luv as well as bunches of kisses her way.

A little guy named Friar Tuck came in later.  I showed him around and made
sure he seen all da sights and attractions.  He then headed over to da
Gravy Gourmet where he said he waz gong to eat it all up.  He did put
quite a dent in it but there waz a little left when he headed elsewhere.
He said he waz going to build himself up for da Wrestling Matches.  He
headed over dat way to try hiz paw at it.  He entered in quite a few
matches.  He didn't do all dat bad either but he will need to get in shape
and train a bit.  Some of those guys over there are really balked out.  He
said he will be back to try again in a little while when he gains a little
weight.  He said to send lots of luv and many hugs and kisses to hiz
mommy.

I normally don't do this but I checked on Mocha over there.  He arrived
and waz in hiz area.  I can't tell a whole bunch cause I don't speak
guinea pig.  They are not usually friends of mine for very long.

I am off to da Races again.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee