From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:52:21 -0500
Hi all you FMLrs!
I've got a couple ideas for ferret toys that I'm gonna get for my future
fuzzies and I would like some input and ideas for some of them.

My first Idea is a blanket w/ a 4 way tunnel with some holes in the roof
here and there for the ferrets to pop out of, an over stuffed area for
sleeping or pouncing, a slick run way for them to belly surf on and some
pockets, some of which ( the pockets ) will be connected so they can weave
in and out of them.  If any other peeps have an Idea of what I can add to
this blanket then I'm open for ideas!

 :)
the ball pit idea off of the FML was cuteand another idea is a shallow dish
for them to paddel in, and a lil' kiddie pool filled w/ clean, damp sand
for them to dig in.

I plan to spoil my fuzzbutts ( I love that name )

 :)

I'm sorry if I haven't responded to some of you people but I don't have
the internet, just juno, and I have my friend forward the newsletters to
me when she has the time.

I'll chat w/ you all later!
dooks and hugs to all!
Bethany