From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 02:41:49 EDT
 Hi Everybody..

to those I owe replies, I am sorry I am so far behind... but it will get
worse before it gets better...

to BIG... thanks again for being the best Moderator a lit could ever have...

to those asking about the ferret stationary..  I am trying to get the text
ready for the list ad pub.  due out soon... lots of designs and colours are
now avail....

to those who have written about Opus..  thank you more than words can ever
say for your caring letters...

to those asking about the sleepsack/warmies..  I will try to get some done
to offer but can't promise yet..

sorry this is so short..  gotta go feed hungry woozles... thanks Gary H.
for the 35 cc feeder syringes..  they are a God Send here..  all of us
furred and furless alike are very grateful to you...

the poolsllinkies are doing great and back home..  will post that update as
soon as I can manage...

 TTYL  dayna and the Woozles

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  16-Oct-1996  23:37:52 PST