From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:15:57 -0500
>From:    caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Vinnie da rat
>>Thank you, Alexandra, for clarifying about the numerous messages this
>>PERSON (gritting teeth & trying to be nice) sent in over the years.  OK
<snippage>

IMHO, there *is* only one explanation for all of this:

1- There is now, nor has there ever been, a Vinnie da Rat.  There might
be a "rat", but it ain't no ferret.  Anyone who truly loves ferrets (or,
indeed, *any* animal) would not attempt to keep a fallacy like this
going for so many yrs.  It's sick.

As my MIL (a law professor) would say, "habeas corpus" - show me the
body.

Lin, Ariel, Oberon, Max, & Puck
To email me back, take out everything from "K" to "2"