From:
Shelli Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:53:41 -0800
Karen wrote:
>p.s. if I was a "newbie" coming to this list during an MF debate, I'd
>be very afraid........

I was beginning to be afraid!  Especially since one of my adoptees is an MF
ferret.  I was beginning to get paranoid that he might have some terrible
underlying conditions or behaviors that weren't exhibited yet :)  Thanks to
those of you who responded to my posts comforting me that the ferrets from
MF aren't 'bad'.

Shelli
Onyx and Borax