Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:00:31 EDT
Ummm... why doesn't someone call the A.S.P.C.A. or something?  They don't
take pet abuse too lightly.  They'd probably take them from him and if there
are people willing to take them, I'm sure they would have no problems just
giving them away.

Well, I have another question about vaccines.  My fert is about 9 mos.  old
and the person I got him from said he had all his shots.  However I'm a bit
skeptical and asked a few times all with the same response.  My question is,
is it dangerous to have him vaccinated twice or better to take the chance
that he may not have his shots?  PLEASE let me know.

Thanks
Rob

Rob Roth                                     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
815 N. Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
All I need are some cool buds and some tasty waves and I'm set.