From:
"C. D. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 11:35:46 -0700
Hello ferret-loving friends,
I am a new internet subscriber and a new subscriber to the Ferret Digest.
This is so fun and exciting and after reading today's issue, I just want to
share a few things I have run across.

Someone was interested in ferret gifts.  I subcribe to a catalog titled
"Ferret Outfitters." The catalog ranges from gifts shaped like ferrets,
boxers and nightwear covered in ferrets, ferret necessities, ferret costumes
(the winter issue contains a darling santa suit for the male in the family),
some greating cards, and those "ever-popular calendars." Anyway, you can
subscribe at (800)-440-3356.

Yes, there is a magazine called Modern Ferret.  You can access it throught
the World Wide Web at http://www.modernferret.com/ This is just an
advertisement.  Or you can contact at [log in to unmask] The magazine is
bi-monthly and you can own a subscription to it.  I was so excited to find
it in our local bookstore.  The magazine mentions as to where your
bookstores can call in order to stock it.  I, also, found another magazine
that is an annual one.  It is called Ferrets USA.  (It is based in
California, funny huh?) Ferrets USA does deal a lot with making people aware
of the struggle in CA and legalization progression.  It is quite an
informative catalog.  This magazine also has a section of/for breeders.  Has
anyone seen an Angora ferret?  They are beautiful.

Anyway, thankyou for all your messages.  I am learning so much from your
experiences.  My husband and I are proud owners of four wonderful "fluffies"
(kinda like fuzzies, I guess).  Sadee is a female dark-masked sable, Jac=F3=
is a husky siamese (he looks a lot like a bowling pin when he stands up on
his rear feet), Grayce is a female silver-mitt, and Roze is a pink-eyed
albino.  We have quite the collection of colors and personalities.  Thanks
again, Heather Sadee, Jac=F3, Grayce, and Roze

[Moderator's note: The mags and the catalogs are frequently discussed here,
but I'll let it go since they are such common questions.  Welcome to the FML
Heather - stick around, there's lots more!  BIG]