From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 01:17:16 EST
Hi,

I am looking for some extra shelves for a Midwest cage.  If anyone has some
that they'd like to sell, please eMail me privately.  I've found some at
The Ferret Store (online), but would like to find some for less money if
possible.  My Midwest cage is strictly a travel cage.  When at home, the
crew has a huge 4 full story (2' X 4' X 6') cage.

Anyone in Florida that has extra shelves would be especially great as that
is where I'm headed (ASAP).

Thank you!!

Kim