Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:24:32 EST
Here in Illinois,The Arlington Race Tracks is having the family pet expo
in just a few months.  I have spent months gathering goodies and baskets
that the Greater Chicago Ferret Association can sell at the show with a
spring/Easter theme..

I am attracted every year to the baskets of goodies sold at this 3 floor
pet expo by the dog shelters because the whole package looks so inviting.
You know?  It is not just what is inside the basket.  It is how the basket
looks, and also how it is wrapped in this clear wrapping paper.  I am
drawn like a moth to flame.  I always have to buy one.

I hope to insight the same desire in others so that they will purchase
baskets at the GCFA booth.  But I don't know where to get the clear
wrapping stuff.  I have tried the really thin stuff at Michael's Craft
Store, and Franks Crafts.  It rips REALLY easily, and if it doesn't---
it covers the basket in such a way that it doubles up around it, and one
cannot see at all clearly what they would be purchasing. After hours of
working with the overpriced weak material-I keenly dislike it.

I tried also wrapping stuff used for foods-like Glad wrap. It is not wide
enough.

I need clear strong wrap that is 3 by 3 and 4 by 4 feet. Does anyone know
where I can purchase this???????

Thank you for your kindness and help:
Not just now, but throughout the years.

Lisette