From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:01:23 -0500
Hello everyone, My name is Marilyn and I am a Hopice Mom in NH.  Read
today's new letter with the arricle from Susie and Brood about all the
snow she has.  Sullivan County, just North of Mass.  is in the clutches
of a Blizzard with 5 degrees above 0 out in the yard.  Yesterday we
had -18, so today is a heat wave.  Am bilding a fire incase we lose
power, and when it is all said and done, we are looking at 13 to 18
inches of snow with blowing and drifting.

This is my first letter to the FML, I'm new to your pages, but I wanted
to share a new arrival at Ledoux Hospice from Alicia at Ferretwise in
Marlborough, NH

Holly and Ivy have been placed in my care by their Dad due to a fire and
loss of their permanant home.  They will stay with me forever.

The girls arrived with 15 pounds of Totally Ferret, lots of bedding and
warm sleep sacks, and a beautiful three decker cage from Ferretwise.
They play in the new cage as I have them in a smaller cage until they
get used to us.  I find I can handle them easier.  They didn't eat for a
couple of days, but are now happily lapping up ferretone, and my soup.

I have three other ferrets, three dogs, two cats, two birds, and a fish
tank that everyone loves.  The girls have settled in nicely, and I have
not had any problems with them to date.  They have been here one week.

When I left Ferretwise, I forgot their tent filled with toys.  What a
surprise when the girls got their first piece of mail, addressed to Holly
and Ivy from Alicia.  That sainted lady mailed the items to them so they
could have them.  Everyone gathered around when I opened the mail, and
noses sniffed out the latest news.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice