Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:24:51 -0400
Are you serious? We will all be on here for a year answering this
one. lol. Makes me want to break it up into catagories one by one
liiiiiiiiiiike, funniest thing your ferret ever did with food, or
funniest thing you ferret ever did when a guest was over, or funniest
thing your ferret ever stole. lol.

But I'll try. One of millions of moments was short and sweet. I had a
ferret obsessed with poop, beyond how other ferrets are. I came into
the ferret one afternoon, and all over the floor ... were perfect
little paw prints running around. Brown ones. Coming from ... the
litter pan. His name was Blacky. From that day forward his name was
Blacky The Poop.

Wolfy

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/

Small Animal Champions:
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/topiclist-small-animal-champions.aspx

About me: