From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 10:55:00 EST
I trimmed my ferrets' claws today, thought you'd like to know.  May bathe
them this weekend.  Now, as the walrus said, it's time to talk of udder
things.  I mustela story.  (It's really funny) When I was furo five, I had a
dream.  Weasels got into my bedroom and started biting me and the more I
tried to cover up, the more we got entwined.  boy did I get bitten.  It's
really funny now, but back then it really scared me.

I used to think FML has one meaning, but seems it really is Freedom Means
License.  Instead of things that interest others, I can post things that
amuse me.  After all that's what really counts.  In nature, there is no
self-restraint.  No concept of signal to noise ratio in the wild either.
So, it's perfectly natural for me to prattle on any way I wish for you, my
captive audience.  Natural is best!  It never hurts to panda to the
modulator (BIG, you must have quite a stomach to digest all this.  I'm so
forking cleaver - not a typo, just more of my sharp wit.) I read a book in
front of my ferrets and they dooked like crazy.  I think I'll try reading
the FML in front of them tonight.  That should be good for a page and a half
post tomorrow.  I wonder why people in my profession don't have a wonderful
forum like this.  I bet after a few more posts like this, you might get a
clue though.  But I sure have pun.  Why don't you e-nail me and we can all
join in.  I'm in stitches so much I may have to go to the hospital(a really
special pun for those keeping count).

Marc Wilson, you asked about 8 in 1, Totally Ferret, or Mazuri Ferret Diet
mixed with other quality cat foods and the need to supplement them.  These
foods were developed by intelligent people to be a complete diet, some
specifically with ferrets in mind.  They tested them, and people have used
them with great results.  Only shows the lengths of ignorance.  OF COURSE
they need supplements.  In the wild, your ferrets would hunt and eat small
game.  What you need to do is go and get yourself some small animals and
cook them until the bones are soft.  Then puree them in a blender and drop a
good dollop on the food every day.  You might want to put some on your own
plate too, because human diets are awful ever since Pop Tarts came out.

At 125 lines I've got about a page and a half to do with whatever I want as
long as there is some tenuous relation to ferrets.  I've got years of
stories to tell and home movies of all my trips.  Every day bring a new
digest to you and I can be in them all.  There is more to the length problem
than pure number of lines, although there may be references to refute this.
 Content is a problem of late.  Fecal attempts at humor, offal puns, etc.
lose their charm very quickly.  I like satyr myself.  I have an open forum
too.  Ain't America grand.

   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
      \   \