From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:34:41 -0800
Hi Bobbi,
Your post in today's FML, brought tears to my eyes.  I'm so glad the camera
mans thumb was no where near the Rubber on the cover.  January of this year
my friend and Founder of FERRETS ANONYMOUS had the same experience on Rocky
didn't quite make it to the rubber part and grabbed and tried to carry off
the Camera mans thumb instead.  Rocky is dead from such an antic just about
all ferrets do.  I'm glad things went well for you and the Fuzbuts.  Please
remember Rocky in your future endeavors to show the public how wonderful
our little fuzbuts are.

Sincerely,
OutlawDook & the Dookmeisters