From:
Angela Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:07:02 +0200
I'm new to the list.  My hubby and I have three beautiful ferrets.  We
also have a cat, a bird, some fish, and four rabbits.

I would never allow the ferrets and the rabbits run together.  I honestly
don't believe that our little carpet sharks would do any harm to the
rabbits.  I'd be more afraid for the ferrets.  Our rabbits have
periodically attacked the cat, so the cat will not go anywhere near them.
I've seen the damage from bunny bites and personally I think that the
buns would do more harm than the ferrets.

I do agree with Sandi, though, bunnies and ferrets should not cohabitate.

Angela, and the ferts (Bear, Sebastian, and Pris)