From:
Debbie Tydd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 19:36:15 +0000
Well, when I was in school I had my own e-mail account--then, I had to
borrow my boyfriend's account when I moved to Kingston--and now that I am in
Hamilton I am using my sister's account.  They can't keep me from my FML!!!
I just wanted to say that I have written my letter to CBS This Morning...
I tried to be quite level headed, but I told them what I thought of their
one-sided attack on ferrets and the harm shows like that do to us and our
little weasel friends.  I even included a couple of pictures of one of my
girls, Gerty, with my nieces and pointed out that they were not being
attacked!
Also, I wanted to say that my baby Molly Mae is from Melita Manitoba,
according to the Dr's certificated she arrived with in Milton, Ont.  I
noticed that some other people have ferrets from Man.  and I wondered if
they may have come from the same breeder.  My adoption of Molly was
arranged through a pet store so I don't know the breeders name.  I would
love to write to them and thank them for the "joy of my life".  Sooo...if
anyone knows the breeder, or has a ferret from Melita, I would like to hear
from you.
Thanks,
Norma-ann