From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:21:06 -0400
A big, heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated in the raffle.
Hooray - we raised $1,543.00 which will help many shelters/ferrets in
need and it's all because of YOU! Buy a ticket, save a life!! It
really is that simple!

And the winners of the 2012 SOS Spring Raffle
are......................................

Prize #1, Paint The Town Pink - Sara Munz

Prize #2, Canvas Print from Ferrets With Soule - Matt Jaramillo

Prize #3, $75 Ferret Depot Gift Certificate - Karen Blunk

Prize #4, 8 pc Rose German Bedding Set - Katie Carr

Prize #5, Lady Bug Ferret Tent & Toy - Meryl Faulkner

Prize #6, 30lb bag of Totally Ferret Complete - Rose German

Prize #7, Puzzle Lovers Paradise, Nancy Busso

Prize #8, Shelter Mom's Package by Sue Pyron - Cindy Scheidt

Prize #9, Coffee, Tea or Me?, Jeff Czich

Prize #10, Vroom, Vroom - Jeanette Wiese

Prize #11, 3 pc. Snoopy's Snugglers bedding set - Matt Jaramillo

Prize #12, March Madness Bedding and Toy Set - Eileen Principe

Prize #13, Plaid Flannel Front Carry Bag - Claudia Trefzger

Prize #14, Pink Oriental Front Carry Bag - Sherri Garner

Prize #15, Collectible Figurines & Picture - Rhonda Naevestad

Congratulations to all the winners!

Stay tuned for the SOS Summer Raffle which will start in just a few
weeks. Thanks again - we appreciate each and every one of you!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the very kind
people that donate prizes for our raffles. These fundraisers would not
be possible without all of you and we appreciate and are grateful for
your support. You are our angels!

Till next time.......

Lisa O., Susann Thiel & the whole SOS crew....