From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:18:47 -0500
posted with permission:
the ferret!?!?!?!  how in the heck did you get a ferret to hold still?
Mine have two modes zoom and sleep....

            ---

I think I have the only agility clicker trained ferret in north America.
I could be wrong.

Woozle (her name) has about 17 different shaped behaviors, using a
clicker and Ferretone or Ferretbites.

She and Brandy are often called upon to pose together for photo shoots.

It also helps that she was running around for the hour beforehand, doing
the dook-dook-dook battlecry with the Weasel War Dance Floorshow
Spectacular.

Woozie just draped happily on poor Brandy's head when the time came, but
I couldn't get the camera to work..

And to keep this on topic, we used a lot of clicks and treats, and Brandy
learned to retrieve the weasel when she escaped!  So now I have one less
thing to worry about.  Boy those directed retrieves are useful.

Fun for all.