Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 00:17:51 -0500
Just a reminder that the FML Shelter Emergency Fund (aka Support Our
Shelters) is offering internet service, telephone service (both in and out
of state) and a telephone calling card, all of which give a percentage of
your monthly bill to support the shelters.

There is a variety of programs and rates with the internet provider.  I've
been VERY happy with the speeed and reliability of their connections.  I
love paying only 9.9 cents/min for all my long distance calls to anywhere at
anytime.  The intrastate rate for PA is also good.  I gave my teenage
daughter a calling card so that she won't need to have change or to call
collect to let me know where she is and when she'll be home.