From:
Pat BAby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:09:02 -0700
I posted about this problem previously, but recieved no replies. Maybe
someone has an off the wall suggestion.

In all my years (20+) of sharing my life with ferrets, I have never
met one like Boo. She is the cutest little one year old, dark sable
girl with a face like and angel, and a stomach like a garbage can. She
will eat anything and everything. I wil list a few. Bathmats, drapes,
cardboard box, any paper (fliers etc.) blankets, sleep sack, remote
control (not uncommon) shoes, blankets, and many other things that slip
my mind at the moment. I keep a very neat house, but as you see, many
things are just part of everyday living. Boo is a foster ferret that
has free roam of my house with 8 other buddies. She is not caged and
has lots of friends to keep her amused. Apparently this is not enough.
We can never adopt her out with these habits. She would either cost an
adopter a fortune in blockage sugerys or would die a slow painful death
with a blockage someone did not recognize. Fortunately so far she has
passed all she eats. She is in the process of passing a pretty
turquoise planket as I write.

Any suggestions? Someone jokingly suggested removing her teeth and
changing her name to Gummy Bear (not a good option). Her teeth by the
way are beautiful and very white, no pain problems there. I am out of
ideas. It seems to be getting worse as she gets older, not better. I
had hopes of her growing out of it. HELP!!!

--
Pat BAby
Everything will be alright in the end!

http://groups.msn.com/ComfyCritters