Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:53:48 -0500
I have been giving Rocky oral melatonin since he lost fur on his tail,
though it seemed to be caused by blackheads. I figured I'd give it to
him even though he didn't show any signs of adrenal disease. My vet
doesn't think it does anything.

Has anyone who uses oral melatonin for a ferret that has adrenal
disease seen any improvement?

Just wondering if I should continue it or not.

Also, should they get more during the longer days or less (or the
same)?

Thanks,
Shron & Rocky