Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:31:34 -0700
Wolfy & Alexandra,

You ladies rock!! I really needed a laugh today and you provided that
for me with flying colors. THANKS!! LOL!! I love reading your posts,
you both have the best sense of humor and can really brighten up my
day.

Also, I am addicted to the BFF web cam, I made the mistake of looking
at it before work today and have had it on pretty much since I got
home, they are so awesome and beautiful and that little baby is so
active. I have never seen any ferret that small but don't babies
usually sleep allot??? It is always awake and do they know if it is
a boy or girl?

Wanted to thank too all the responses I got about the Totally ferret
food, will just have to continue with breaking them smaller since the
blender I have just makes them to crumbs and they like to eat it with
their other food not just as a treat while I am there to supervise.

My prayers are with all with recent losses and God bless all of you,
Julie, Sammy, Sunny, Rosa & Scooter