From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:42:07 EDT
Lissette thank you for sharing all the bird rescue and fancier information
in your area.  The contrast in the experiences you've had with them and
with ferret people had me absolutley shocked.  I hope this isn't the case
across america.  I know the pigeon racing thing is not good however.. that
is sad.  I came from horse people and they are much like ferret people.
Actually many reptile people might happily surprise you also.

I realize that ferret people and rescuers are special.... and go that extra
mile in comparison to some animal people... but ... well I guess I got so
comfy with the thought that I hadn't given it much thought lately.  So I'm
thanking you for making us all realize how special ferret people, rescuers
in particular are.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/