Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:05:58 -0800
We took her to our vet this morning. She didn't want him pushing on her
abdomen. She was obviously sick and he wanted to keep her to run some
tests. A barium series and Blood work. Our vet called me to say he
found an irregular mass in her abdomen and with ultrasound he thought
it may be lymph tissue. He thought there were a number of possible
causes and wanted to see what the lab work showed and would call me
back. It's looking like we may have to do an exploratory operation to
determine the cause.

Mike