From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:03:40 -0400
I had posted my experiences of 8 in 1 ferret food here for the general
interest of readers.  As of today, I had only one person respond to me
stating his ferrets preferred 8 in 1 and did well on it.  All others were
other than happy with the product and will not use it for any purpose.  The
following is an exact quote from an e-mail I received today, and is most
typical of all others I have received in response to 8 in 1 ferret food:

My ferrets were doing the same thing with 8 in 1 food.  I finally had to
stop buying it.  A couple of years age they loved the stuff.  Now they
hate it.

I have also contacted the company by telephone and discussed the damage
their food did to my ferrets.  The customer service person, Barbara, showed
concern but no surprise.  I have submitted to the company a bill for money
in damages for the vet bills as a result of their feed damage to my ferret
and my investment in their product that was unfit for intended use as sold,
both very well founded and firm legal claims.

I will report to this post the results.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud