Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 09:28:15 -0400
Amelia used to do this all the time when she was younger-- I think it's just
a juvenile behavior, and actually a compliment to you... Amelia has pretty
much outgrown leg-scratching, although she'll still do it once in a while.
I dealt with it by pulling her out from under the covers and hugging her
until she squirmed to get away or fell asleep.  It can be annoying as heck,
especially in the small hours of the morning or half an hour before you have
to get up, but have patience, and it will pass.

Regina
--
plz send all replies to [log in to unmask], regardless of where this
message appears to have originated...