From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:28:14 EDT
Hi you guys.  I finally added a new training page to my deaf ferret site.
This new training technique is useful for emergency situations even for
hearing ferrets.  It has different usages than my other techniques.  It
is easier to teach the ferret this one also, theoretically.  I got the
idea from a Ferrets magazine article this year.  I give full credit to
that author on the page... even though I wrote the page myself.  Her idea
is really neat.... go check it out:

www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf-light.html

Wolfy

Please visit: