From:
Steve Stem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:03:32 -0600
I have two questions for all you folks on the FML.  We've recently started
to be invaded by ants.  The ants are rather fond of the spilled ferret food
in our kitchen.  We've been working on killing them all by smushing them.
Do any of you have any suggestions for killing these little things that
isn't dangerous for the ferrets?

Secondly, although we are (thankfully) not in the situation right now to
need to administer Sub Q fluids we would like to know just what do you mean
by Sub Q fluids.  Are these shots?  Are you force feeding?  I'm just a
clueless engineer so please enlighten me.

Thanks and dooks to all your furry kids.

Steve
Kristina
Edison ("I'm the alpha male, I just wish that girl ferret would stop
screaming at me....")
Dakota("Dum-de-dum-dum.....")
Bandit("Chew one piece of food, okay time to take a drink.....chew
another piece, time to take a drink....etc.")