From:
ruby supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:10:00 -0400
I have a 5 year old girl who had her enlarged spleen taken out a few
months ago, at the time her adrenals were normal, but her hais has not
grown back from the surgery and now she starting to lose more hair and
her vigina is enlarged.  I work at a vets office and he's the one who
took the spleen out.  He is not a ferret savvy vet.

What I need is some advice, I have been through this twice before and
both ferrets died after having adrenal surgery, I do not want to do
surgery again.  I need alternative to the problem to help her feel
better, she has some bad days where she is lethargic and her swollen
vagina must really be uncomfortable for her.  Anyone who has gone
through the same situation please email me and tell me what has worked
for you, I am willing to go the holistic route if needed.  As I said I
do work for a vet and can get a variety of medicine for her.

Thanks
Ruby