From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:08:16 -0400
Dodie,
I have a question for you please.  I have the Martins large collapsible.
I bought it a few months ago so my 4 would be more comfortable traveling
to vet visits.  What have you been using to keep it securely closed?
That large gapping top panel is a problem.

I am considering a few different clamping systems but am curious what you
have come up with.

Oh!  and keeping the cage attached to the bottom is no fun either, what
did you design for that?

Thanks for you help
Mary Ann