From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:34:10 -0400
Will the person who posted the article using Benadryl for Mass Cell
Tumors please email me the dosage and how to use it??

I have just decovered one on (at least I think that is what it is) one
of my ferrets legs.  It is quite small, and pink, but she was a rescue,
and I don't know what kind of care she had before she arrived.  Here,
we sleep in the Master Bedroom.  The Master has left.  DOOK DOOK

I made my discovery at 11 p.m.  on a Friday night, this is Sunday at
6:30 a.m. so I have not had tome to do anything about it yet.  I will
call the vet Monday and see when I can get in.  I need to know what it
is for sure.

But, I like to cover ALL my bases.

Marilyn