From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:16:44 -0400
I should explain.  I have bad ragweed problems so my asthma is bad enough
that I am not trusting my own judgement in general though some excellent
sites really stand out.  It pays to check on me, though, because I really
don't trust my judgement as well as usual right now.

"ferret + veterinary" gets (among other things):

a foster care program description:
http://www.cascade-ferret.org/info/foster.htm

a symptom chart: http://www.ferret-fact.org/SymptomChart.htm

multiple pages of physio stuff and more:
http://www.users.qwest.net/~heartbeatferrets/med01.html

a BC lifespan post:  http://www.patrek.com/dookies/lifespan.htm

In addition to the outstanding http://www.trifl.org/cedar.html
here is Dr. Bruce William's piece on dangers of cedar for ferrets:
http://www.patrek.com/dookies/cedarshavings.htm

someone else with a vet list I haven't seen before:
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com/vets.shtml