Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:13:15 -0700
What a blast at the BFC Spring Fling saturday!  My little rescue girl,
Stacy, placed 5 out of 9 in Mitt Wannabe.  Go Stacey!!  and got her
picture taken for the paper.  I got to meet the great folks at Richmond
Rescue League who had a ferret that absolutely smothered me in kisses!!!
The show was packed and all of the shelter kids that came to the show were
adopted.  Yay!!!!!  Virginia Fincham had some gorgeous ferrets with her
and it showed.  She won best in show!!!!  And I'll tell you something,
that ferret knew it too!!!!  He just smothered her in kisses in all the
excitement.  ( I came home with a new baby too.  A beautiful little black
sable siamese that I just fell head over heels for.) All you folks looking
for ferrets go with the rescues and private breeders.  You won't regret
staying away from the pet stores!  Beautiful job BFC.... the food was
great too!

Kim
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue