From:
furball central <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:33:35 -0600
Dear Fellow Ferret lovers, I am writing to you as a last hope so I hope
BIG will allow it.

It's not about my 4 ferts his time, it's my cat.  I've tried other avenues
but you people are the only ones who seem to care about people and their
pets.  I'm looking for a drug called SODIUM IPODATE or CALCIUM IPODATE.
It's to control the thyroid of my cat who had to go off his regular thyroid
meds because they are making his liver go into failure.  Apparently this
medication hasn't been made for a while and is impossible to find here in
the USA.  Do any of you have any suggestions on how I could get it?  Or
even how would I get it from another country?  He doesn't have much time
left unless I can find it.

Please write to me directly at [log in to unmask]  Thanks for taking time
to read this non-ferret related message.  FML has saved my ferrets and my
sanity many times.

Sincerely,
Sherri V

[Moderator's note: OK, last ditch efforts like this fall into the personal
emergency category, which I try to squeeze through when I can.  BIG]