From:
Selena Simonetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:24:52 -0800
I recently returned a ferret book to the library and the librarian took a
moment to look at the cover of the book.  On it were 5 fuzzies, 2 whites, a
caramel, and a sable with a nice "mask".  She pointed at the caramel and
white ones and said "Oh look at those little guys.  Aren't they the cutest
things?" It's nice to know that there is a ferret fiend...uh fancier at the
library.:)

I found some ferret pictures for a ferret circle I was doing for a
pre-school/kindergarten class.  But if I want to make them a permanent part
of my kit, I have to color copy the pictures and that can be costly.  I
tried to print some photos of people's fuzzbeans (that are on this list too)
but I could not.  There must have been some write protect on it.  Does
anyone know of a web site that I *can* print from?

Thanks
Selena "Soon to have a fuzzy in about a year and a half:)"Simonetti