From:
Jerry & Marsha Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:29:54 -0700
FML'ers Please Help,

Enacard

Last week, someone posted to the FML about the use of Enacard and how it
helped a ferret who had a heart murmur.  We also have a ferret with a
murmur, but here is our problem... Tatiana is a 3 yr.old, very small, only
1lb. 6ozs.  The Enacard comes in tablet form only, 1mg., the dosage she
would get would have to be 1/8 of a tablet.  Does anyone know if the tablet
can be crushed and suppended in a liquid, and if so, would it retain its
potiency?  And in liquid, what would the dosage be?

Ahna is a healthy, active fert and we would like to keep her that way as
long as we can.  Our vet would also like this information, so we will
pass the information on to him.

We hope that there is someone who can help us and Ahna.

You can send any info to us at   [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,
Jerry & Marsha Crowell